No, nothing in Australia tried to eat me. But apparently some people are wondering what’s been up with the lack of scanlating.
- I don’t have raws for chapter 14 right now, but I have them for chapter 15. Courtesy of Nina. It’s not hard to clean pages, I just take a bit of time sewing up the two-pagers together. -w-;
- I’m too
lazybusy to scan the volume myself. And it’s way harder scanning the volume than what comes from the magazine anyway. >_>;
- The guy who said he was going to scan and up chapter 14 just commented how he was busy with exams. He’ll get right on it [hopefully].
- Translator has exams this week still? Don’t remember, but he has other projects as well…
- Going to Florida for a week in around a week and a half.
- My new computer is dying. Again.
- Uhm, depending on when/if I get raws for the next chapter, that might be delayed as well because of another trip.
Sorry, not rich enough to import Nyantype every month since I’m nearly NEET now. :3